- Company Name
- Regency Steel Japan Limited
- Date of Establishment
- December 2004
- Date of Beginning Operation
- January 2005
- Common Stock
- JPY 100,000,000
- Number of Employees
- 83 (As of 1 August 2018)
- President and Chief Executive Officer
- Wong, Chun Yu
- Executive Vice President
- Sho Masaki
- Nonexecutive Directors
- Chris Ong Leng Yeow
Foo, Kok Seng
- Jerald Lee Quan Ti
- Shareholders and the Investment Ratio
- FELS Offshore Pte. Ltd. 51%
Mitsui & Co., Ltd. 44%
Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation 5%
- Major Business Areas
- □ Welded Structure manufacturing
■ Steel Plant
■ Petrochemical Plant
■ Industrial Machinery Plant
□ Metal Heat Treatment
- Quality Policy
The quality mission of Regency Steel Japan Limited is to achieve customer satisfaction by promoting continuous quality improvement in our product and application of technology and expertise to enable effective and efficient operation.
- Striving even harder for better quality products
- Concentration of technology and expertise
- Operational effectiveness and efficiency
- Committing to the continual improvement
- Major Customers
- Keppel FELS Limited
Nippon Steel & Sumikin engineering Co., Ltd.
Toho Titanium Co., Ltd.
Mitsui & Co., Ltd.
Nippon Steel & Sumikin Steel Structure Co., Ltd.
Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation
Mitsubishi Shipbuilding Co., Ltd.
Ube Machinery Corporation, Ltd.
Mitsubishi Materials Corporation
- Government organized Yawata Steel Works
Engineering Dept. Machine Section
- 1963, October
- Yawata Iron & Steel Co., Ltd.
Production Dept. Mechanical Engineering Section
- 1974, June
- Nippon Steel Corporation
Plant & Machinery Div. in the Engineering Divisions Group
- 1974, November
- Plant Production Dept. was organized in Nippon Steel Corporation Plant & Machinery Div. in the Engineering Divisions Group
- 1990, October
- Re-started as Sankyu Inc. Plant Production Dept.
- 2004, December
- Sankyu Inc. Plant Production Dept. was closed.
Plant Production Dept. was separately organized as Regency Steel Japan Limited.
- 2005, January
- Regency Steel Japan Limited started the operation.
- 2005, April
- Regency Steel Japan Limited started the fabrication
- 2007, February
- Grid Blasting equipment began operation.
- 2007, July
- No.1 heat treatment furnace began operation.
- 2007, September
- 10,000 ton pressing machine began operation.
- 2008, March
- Certified for ISO9001:2000
- 2008, April
- No.2 heat treatment furnace began operation
- 2009, May
- New NS cutting machine began operation
- 2009, June
- Nippon Steel Corporation (now Nippon Steel and Sumitomo Metal Corporation) capital participate.
- 2009, June
- Supplied steel pipes for Tokyo International Airport (Haneda) D Runway
- 2010, March
- Supplied steel pipes for Tokyo Sky Tree
- 2010, November
- Certified for ISO9001:2008
- 2010, June
- 3,000 ton pressing machine began operation.
- 2011, July
- New bending roll machine began operation
- Supplied 15 units of Rack and Chord for Jack-Up Rig
- 2014, December
- RSJ 10th anniversary
- 2018, April
- Completed transition to ISO 9001:2015